Our full-day training programs are the backbone of what is regarded as some of the best short-course training and development available anywhere in Australia.This training courses are fully customised for your industry, people and the specific issues that you want your people to learn during the training program.
E-mail overload is something facing most managers and employees in the workplace today. Without the right E-mail management strategies, managers and employees can manage a large inbox while focusing on the other important aspects of their daily work.
Email has become the most popular mode of business communication in Australia today. The conundrum we all face is that in addition to making communication easier, the sheer volume and immediacy of email has made it a source of stress for many managers and staff.
Are you or your people constantly facing growing inboxes of email that leaves you overwhelmed? Why was I sent this? Do I need to read that now? Am I to action this email now or later? Also, with the growing popularity of e-mail-enabled mobile devices like the Blackberry, these frustrations only follow people home…. after hours!
Would you like to have your managers and employees become better in using Microsoft Outlook? Did you know that we can bring this training seminar to your organisation as a customised Microsoft Outlook training seminar and professional development program in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and throughout Australia. Each of our Microsoft Outlook training programs is customised to your specific Microsoft Outlook training needs of your people.
During the training, your people will learn the following:
- Save time and trouble by knowing when to use email—and when not to.
- Improve email finding and filing by following our Outlook™ strategies.
- How to action email for the many people who don’t read well on a screen.
- Manage your in-box efficiently by using the power of Outlook™.
Today, 97% of knowledge workers in Australia use email on a daily basis.
What’s ironic is the rarity of training programs on how to use email properly. To make matters worse, many organisations don’t even offer their people printed information, training or instructions in approved email practices. And those that do have a set of simple guidelines often won’t explain the best methods for successful email management and email writing skills.
The one-day Zero Inbox!© seminar is designed to introduce managers and staff at all levels to the important aspects of skillful email management (using MS Outlook™), as well as learning the art of effective writing and responding to email. It’s important to remember that writing email doesn’t cancel the old rules of good writing etiquette.
In Zero Inbox!© seminar, we focus on what matters most in organising, sorting, writing and using email so that this ever-demanding and increasing communication medium works better for you and your organisation every day.
Through real-world e-mail writing exercises and a live demonstration of Outlook™, participants learn how to control their email more effectively and efficiently, while writing emails that get read and actioned.
To speak to a Success Institute consultant and to learn how this Microsoft Outlook training can be customised for your organisation and delivered in-house to any Australian city or regional area, please contact us today to learn more.
Managers, supervisors and team leaders are the foundation of any organisation. Providing your colleagues with the right management training and support is vital in assisting them and their people to accomplish the crucial goals expected of them.
Solving problems, making decisions and disclosing information can be effectively done in meetings, or it could be a pointless waste of time. The difference between productive and unproductive meetings is how they are conducted and how everyone is provided with a chance to participate.
Would you like to have your managers and employees become better at managing their staff? Did you know that we can bring this training seminar to your organisation as a customised management training seminar and professional development program in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and throughout Australia. Each of our management training programs is customised to your specific management training skills needs of your people.
During the training, your people will learn the following:
- How to set an agenda that is read and achieves results.
- Best methods of starting a meeting and ensuring it is run it on time.
- Skills and methods of documenting, agreements, assignments and events
- How to operate problem solving, brainstorming, strategic and other types of meetings.
Knowing from experience, we believe it is not always easy to run an effective meeting. For a meeting to be thought as being useful and time productive, there needs to be a balance of flexibility, negotiation, attention and a good agenda..
Ask yourself, how many meetings in your organisation recently start or finish late? Do these meeting not have any agenda or are not managed well? In reflecting on this, when was the last time any of your management team agreed to the effectiveness or the cost of holding a meeting?
According to a recent survey of managers and supervisors, the consistent amount of time wasted in most meetings, depending on the type, ranged between 20 to 70 per cent!
This is why the half-day Managing Meetings© seminar is a very important program for any organisation that conducts a large amount of meetings.
Participants throughout the Managing Meetings© seminar, will learn how to write a dynamic, issue driven agenda that develops discussions and promotes active involvement from all participants. They will apply useful techniques to get meeting attendees fully engaged and motivated to contribute and provide worthwhile input.
Additionally, participants will learn how to prioritise an agenda and keep any type of meeting at a comfortable tempo. They will use skills in summarizing notes to ensure the meeting is conducted efficiently and will produce clear conclusions. Overall, they will obtain new meeting skills to cope with difficult topics, concerns or challenging people who often attend meetings.
To speak to a Success Institute consultant and to learn how this management training can be customised for your organisation and delivered in-house to any Australian city or regional area, please contact us today to learn more.
Do you keep in mind when you were a youngster as well as you were interested in checking out the globe for its very own purpose, instead of to make a name for yourself, supply your ego or profit? Imagination, according to Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, author of Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention, says that the best way to begin enhancing your personal creativity is to cultivate interest and curiosity in the world that surrounds you. Csikszentmihalyi points out that kids concentrate their innovation on points around them only since these points are unexplainable to them– however as grownups we shed the ability or want to discover just what is in our selection of attention since many needs are made on us to make it through or accomplish whatevers it is we do require or believe we require. Csikszentmihalyi points out without the childlike shock that influences discovering the globe around us, life is able to have very dull. However just how do you engage in cultivating a life that does not exterminate the root of imagination? Right here are Csikszentmihalyi’s tips:
- Observe just what is around you as well as strive to be shocked by just what you view, listen to or experience each day. As you experience your day, attempt to acknowledge when points are unexpected– at that point center your power on discovering those points. Note why you are each perceiving or experiencing a little something as being various. Check out the essence of just what a little something is. This could possibly be a little something you try out, review or view. It is really important to embrace the mindset that there is a little something to find out relating to exactly what you are viewing or experiencing. If you assume you presently recognize every little thing relating to something, at that point you will certainly not have the ability to improve your life via growing your encounter.
- Make a point of surprising someone every day. Point out or do a little something brand-new or various. Depart away from your habit. View a flick or wager you have actually never ever viewed just before. Tone your viewpoint concerning a little something you have actually maintained silent pertaining to in the past. Modification your hairdo or wear and tear a little something that runs out the common for you.
- Keep a journal of your surprising events. Make a document of when you amazed others and also when you yourself were amazed. What you will hope to accomplish is to make your experiences less fleeting. When you write these experiences and thoughts down, you avoid them from being lost in simply a couple of hrs when you aren’t able to remember them– and eventually you might view a design you had actually not seen previously– as well as from this you could identify a pathway to check out that you had actually not recently seen. And also in this method, you might support the circulation of originality in your life.
Did you know that The Success Institute can bring change management training and development seminars to your offices across Australia. We run change management courses in Melbourne. change management coaching in Sydney. Change management training seminarsin Brisbane and change management in-house courses in Canberra.